- The organising committe of WALS 2017 has decided to extend the deadline for abstract submissions to 15th August, 2017.
- Sponsorship instruction is now renewed!
Welcome to be a partner of WALS 2017.
- Lesson Study Immersion Programme (LSIP) in Fukui has almost reached the maximum capacity for participants. Please register as soon as possible to ensure your participation in LSIP. Please see updated programme linked on the right. (http://www.fu-edu.net/wals/)
- Guideline of Call for papers is now revised. Please read Instruction of Call for papers.
Online registration is now available. Please read Online Registration Guidelines.
- Profiles of WALS2017 Keynote Speakers: Prof. Andreas Gruschka (Germany), Prof. Tan Oon-Seng (Singapore) and Prof. Tadahiko Abiko (Japan)
- Now available conference Flyer & Poster for advertisement! Click banner on the right.
- Announcement about registration fee is uploaded. Please see "Conference Registration Fees" above.
- Draft information about submission. Please see “Instruction of Call for papers” above.
- Accommodation page open.
- Website is now open.
- The organizing committee strongly recommends that participants book hotels as soon as possible as during the same conference period over 200,000 people will come to the “Nagoya Motor Show” which is the biggest motor event in this area, the nearest place to Toyota HQ!
World Association of Lesson Studies (WALS)
International Conference 2017
24-27 November 2017, Nagoya University, Japan
Bridging Research and Practice through Lesson Study
We are very pleased to host the World Association of Lesson Studies (WALS) 11th Annual International Conference at Nagoya University, Japan on 24-27 November 2017.
Our aim is to bring together practitioners and researchers around the world to share knowledge,
experience and insights of Lesson Study as a form of practice-based research.
A/P Hiroyuki Kuno
Chair, WALS 2017 Organising Committee