Poster Presentation Guidelines
- The poster boards are 1800mm (70.87 inches) by 1230mm (48.43 inches) long portrait orientation.
- The useable area of the poster board is 1620mm (63.78 inches) by 1130mm (44.49 inches) and is the maximum recommended size for the poster boards.
2. Size/ Format of Poster
- Poster should be in A0 size (841 x 1189mm; 33.1" x 46.8") in portrait orientation.
- Poster should include the title of the presentation and list of presenters.
- Please bring fixings to attach your poster to the display board.
- We recommend Scotch transparent tape or double-sided tape.
- Please note that your poster CANNOT be mounted using drawing pins/push pins.
4. General Information
- Presenters should print their physical poster based on the requirements listed in the sections above. WALS 2017 does not print posters on behalf of presenters.
- Presenters are responsible for mounting their posters and removing them as soon as the session ends.
- If handouts are to be distributed, bring approximately 50 copies.